Monday, September 12, 2011

I Love My Ninja Kitchen System!

I love my new Ninja Kitchen System. It's gorgeous, sleek design looks great on my counter. But a pretty appliance has to work hard to earn a permanent place. I don't have enough space to leave a lot of small appliances out all the time. So, what makes this so special? Well, it makes ice cream!! It also takes the place of a food processor, blender, mixer, and juicer. The Ninja® Kitchen System is a professional, high-powered and high quality tool with outstanding performance, a true asset to any kitchen. It's the perfect appliance for ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. It works as a juicer, but leaves the pulp. All in all, it is pretty smooth and I don't mind the pulp because of the nutrients. The Ninja® KS1100 features a unique capability to knead dough for pizzas, breads, pretzels and cookies! I made dough a few nights ago and I didn't have to get my hands in it. It was awesome! It has a non skid base which makes it difficult to move. I like the non-skid feature because I am a little careless in the kitchen! It also has a locking base and and a lid and handle that must be secured before the unit will turn on. The pourable spout is ideal and means less mess for me!

With the Ninja® Kitchen System 1100, you'll receive the Ninja® Kitchen System Base and 40 oz. Processing Bowl with Blade and Lid , 72 oz. Pitcher with Blade and Lid, Whisk Attachment, Dough Hook and Dough Paddle. The large pitcher has a "column of blades" so it doesn't only chop near the bottom. The blades are very, very sharp (BE CAREFUL) and quickly turn ice into "snow" and it makes the best smoothies I've had! Ice cream is made by adding cold cream or milk, sugar, and frozen fruit. It doesn't take long for the frozen fruit pieces to freeze the cream. It is soft, but scoopable! When I make milkshakes, I do have to stop the Ninja and scrape the ice cream from the sides of the pitcher once or twice. That's the only time I have had a problem mixing things up! Speaking of mixing, when I mix cakes or dough, mixing starts out slow and speeds up. It does a great job! I have really enjoyed having it in my kitchen. It's easy to clean, so I don't hesitate to use it. I just rinse it out and put it in my dishwasher. Again, be careful when you remove the blades. If you have children that go into the dishwasher, make sure they don't touch the blades! I've used my Ninja at least every other day since I received it and I am always trying to use it for something new. I make a fruit smoothie (with protein powder) almost every morning. It's smooth and delicious! I haven't made smoothies with leafy greens, so I am not sure how smooth those would be. So far, I haven't had any problem getting a smooth consistency when making my creations! It's also nice that I can avoid climbing a step stool to get down my commercial juicer, heavy stand mixer, and ice cream maker. I only wish the pitchers were made out of glass. That's the only thing that would make this better. Get your Ninja Kitchen System here! It's made to last!
Disclosure: I was sent the Ninja Kitchen System in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: