Friday, September 23, 2011

Darling Dresses For Little Girls!


It's nice to have an item in your closet that can take you through the seasons. It's even nicer when you can still wear it after you grow out of wearing it one way! I love pillowcase dresses for those reasons! They really help maximize a little girl's wardrobe because they can be worn as a summer dress, paired with a long sleeve tee for fall, and they can be worn with leggings when the weather turns cold! As a little girl grows taller, the dress can be used as a shirt and worn with jeans or leggings!
I've never reviewed a pillocase dress before this post. As a mom of two boys, I haven't had a chance to see one up close. A while back, I received one from Hush- A- Bye Mountain Boutique for a special baby shower. The dress was more than I imagined. All the intricate details, from the gorgeous embroidery to the lace trim, made this one of the cutest dresses I've seen.
The dress was finished beautifully and all the edges were perfect! The dress sent to us was upcycled, but she also creates dresses featuring gorgeous hand embroidery! Hush-A-Bye Mountain Boutique offers a rainbow of gorgeous bandana dresses, pillowcase dresses, baby wipe cases and more. Check her out on Etsy!
Disclosure: I was sent a dress for a special shower. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: