Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our Blue Bunny Girl's Night!

 I love ice cream, and I love parties! When I was given the opportunity to host a girl's night with Blue Bunny Ice Cream for the season finale of The Bachlorette, how could I resist? We tried Chocolate & Salted Caramel Personals! It sounded amazing when I read about it. I wasn't disappointed when I tasted it. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty! The personals are individual servings and they feature a spoon under the lid! I liked not having to scoop the ice cream, which always seems to be a little messy. These little personals are great portion control sizes and they contained enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. The chocolate was dark and rich and the caramel ribbon was smooth and a little salty.We enjoyed our girl's night and we really enjoyed our sweet treat from Blue Bunny! Blue Bunny has always been one of my favorites. I try to schedule a girl's night once every week or two. Usually, we have popcorn, but after trying these Blue Bunny Personals, that will change! They are perfect snacks for our get togethers! Check them out! They come in great flavors that are hard to resist!
Disclosure: This review was written while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Blue Bunny and I received coupons and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. 

No comments: