Monday, July 25, 2011

Tiny Prints


 If you need invitations for a special event, check out Tiny Prints! I was given the opportunity to pick out baby shower invitations for an upcoming shower. When I tried to pick out a design, I had the HARDEST time! I had it narrowed down to eight in the end and then I had a few people vote for their favorite! That's how I decided!
 If you are going with a certain theme, they probably have an invitation to match! And the colors are amazing! After I picked out the design, I was able to personalize it online very easily. I also had the option to upload an ultrasound picture for the back of the invitation! After I was finished, I patiently waited. I was notified via email and then I confirmed the invitation proof. It was perfect and I couldn't wait for it to arrive!
I picked out the Etched Rabbit: Chenille invitation below. I loved the pink and green, and the rabbit was so cute! The paper was matte finish, 110 lb, 15 pt thickness. A couple of days later, my package arrived. I immediately opened it and I was so happy with my choice! They were great, quality invitations and the printing was flawless. The images were sharp and the invitations were perfect! I will definitely order from Tiny Prints again. The ordering process was easy and the result was amazing! Visit Tiny Prints for Christmas cardsHoliday cards, Party invitations, and Birth announcements!  
Disclosure: Invitations were provided at no charge in order to complete this review. Only honest opinions given.

No comments: