Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Posh Box


 I knew I wanted to send my guests home with cupcakes. I had almost settled on basic white boxes with a clear window on top. When I stumbled across The Posh Box, I found their Cupcake Perfect Clear Cupcake Favor Cups and I knew they would be perfect. I contacted The Posh Box and offered a review in exchange for favor cups. I was sent enough favor cups for our birthday bash and I have enough for a baby shower that I will host in the near future!
 After finding these cupcake cups, I looked for a similar product elsewhere. I spent quite some time surfing the web and I found cupcake containers that were designed to hold a single cupcake, but they lacked the compact size that fits a cupcake so perfectly. They were too bulky and not really attractive. The Posh Box solves this problem and keeps your cupcake from slipping and sliding so your guest arrives home with a gorgeous cupcake to enjoy! These domed cupcake favor containers are available with an open dome too, which is great for party cupcake picks. I requested the closed dome containers and I found great ribbon and cut-outs that were perfect for our birthday bash!
You can buy enough for a small party or a large event. Buy a set of 20,40,50,60,75,100,or 150. If you need another amount, just ask! The clear containers allow your cupcakes to become part of the decor! I put mine on a cupcake stand by the door so my guests could pick one up on the way out. I had many compliments and I am looking forward to using them again for our upcoming baby shower! I had fun picking out the favor decorations and I am looking forward to doing it again!
 These favor cups are easy to use. Simple place a decorated cupcake in a base and snap on the lid. The lid is very secure. The containers are also well made and I didn't need to worry about anyone arriving home with a smashed cupcake. If you are looking for a unique way to make your favors stand out, check out The Posh Box. These cups can be used for cupcakes, puddings, and other delicious desserts!
Disclosure: I received clear cupcake favor cups in exchange for this review.

No comments: