Thursday, April 28, 2011

Toothless Cake Pops!


We couldn't have a themed party without themed cake pops. It just wouldn't be right! When Cute Cake Pops, by Boxed Pops, offered to make Toothless Cake Pops for our How To Train Your Dragon party, we were thrilled! When I contacted this lovely Etsy shop, I saw so many creative and adorable pops listed. Toothless wasn't one of them. When Aisa (the talented and creative baker behind this Etsy shop) found out about my theme she insisted on creating a pop perfect for our party. And she did! When I received the pops, they were wrapped with care and all the pops were in perfect condition. I couldn't believe all the detail put into these pops! Inside, rich chocolate cake and chocolate frosting made these even more irresistible. The cake was moist and delicious. Boxed Pops has a large variety of cake pops on Etsy and on her new website. You can also request other designs if you don't see what you're looking for. This Georgia baker has earned my top pick for her cute cake pops. Check her out and you'll see why!
Disclosure: I was sent cake pops for our birthday bash. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: