Thursday, March 31, 2011

OUTDOORS COMPANY OFFERS FREE EASTER FAMILY FUN!

My dad and I have always been very close. Our shared love of fishing and boating played a part in that. I'll never forget the first time he took me into Bass Pro Shops. The wonder and amazement has never been matched! It was an outdoor wonderland! Now that I'm grown up, I appreciate the family oriented stores even more. I get press releases from time to time because of my relationship with the company and most of them share details about free family fun! How cool is that? Talk about bringing families together and celebrating family traditions while creating new ones. That's Bass Pro Shops! Visit a store near you and you can relive all your favorite Easter memories plus pass important family traditions on to your own children without it costing you a dime. Here are the details:
  • Come out to the Bass Pro Shops in your area April 16th - 24th** and bring the kids to take part in the free, fun Easter activities they have planned for the whole family. Kids will have fun doing the crafts and Mom and Dad will really enjoy the free photo opportunity for the kids as they visit the Easter Bunny. And, of course, there’s the time-honored tradition of an old-fashion Easter Egg Hunt.
  • Saturdays and Sundays, April 16th-17th and 23rd - 24th, from 11am to 3pm bring the kids to have their free 4x6 photo taken with the Easter Bunny. Pictures may also be taken Monday through Friday, April 18th - 22nd from 6-8pm. An old-fashioned Easter Egg hunt for kids ages 2-10 will be held Saturdays and Sundays, April 16th-17th and 23rd - 24th from 1-2pm.
  • Kids can enjoy fun crafts like decorating their own foam Easter egg** Saturday and Sunday, April 16th and 17th from noon to 3pm. Then, they can make a foam magnet Easter Egg decoration** Friday, April 22nd from 6pm-8pm and Saturday and Sunday, April 23rd and 24th from noon to 3pm. **(Quantities limited, while supplies last).
  • Bring the family to Bass Pro Shops and enjoy Easter to the max this year without maxing out your budget. Visit http://www.bassproshops.com/ for more information and click on your local store for more details.
**Easter event not available at Bass Pro Shops Toronto store Friday April 22nd or Sunday, April 24th.


Disclosure: I was under no obligation to create this post. I do have a relationship with Bass Pro Shops because they provide me with review products from time to time but that did not influence me in any way. My love for Bass Pro Shops goes back...way back!

No comments: