Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fancy Flowers From Teleflora!

I'm seeing green this St. Patrick's Day, thanks to my new Fancy Flowers arrangement from Teleflora! Hadden's Flowers & Gifts delivered it earlier today and it has filled my house with the sweetest floral scent!It's filled with low maintenance flowers. All of the blooms in this very feminine arrangement appear so delicate, but I know from experience that these blooms will not wilt for quite some time!
My arrangement is filled with very fragrant pink asiatic lilies, lush pink hydrangea, green roses and bright pink carnations. The flowers are packed tightly and there is little "filler" in between. This is quite the bang for your buck! It even arrives in a green container that can be used to hold just about anything, long after the arrangement is gone. It's a gift in a gift!
My arrangement wasn't left on my front porch in a brown or white shipping box. It was arranged by my local florist and delivered with care. Ordinarily, I wouldn't order flowers for Saint Patrick's Day. This arrangement has me reconsidering. It's pretty special! I would buy this as a birthday or thinking of you gift, or even a get well soon arrangement. It's one of my favorite (and the most fragrant) arrangements to date!
Disclosure: I was sent this arrangement in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: