Friday, March 11, 2011

Deal Of The Week At Scandinavian Child!


I've had my eye on a Svan High Chair for quite some time. It's sleek styling fits beautifully with just about any decor. Since Sam is getting older and no longer in need of this graceful chair, maybe one day I'll have another child to pamper! If not, I will be an aunt in August! And I will be the greatest aunt ever! I have my eye on several products from Scandinavian Child. Aside from the high chair, Beaba has several new products on the horizon! Bib’expresso + Bib’secondes = amazing and awesome! Wow! And the Beaba Babycook? I have one and I love it. This is on my list for my new little niece or nephew! A new addition to the Scandinavian Child website is their Deal Of The Week! They offer certain products at a discount every weekend (Friday from 12 pm until Monday at 12 pm.) which makes shopping so much more affordable! Right now, you can save 15% off the Beaba Pixie Night Light! That's a great deal for a great product. I had the chance to review it and you hear all about it in my next post!
Disclosure: I was under no obligation to share this amazing deal. Hope you enjoy these special savings!

No comments: