Monday, March 7, 2011

CleanFlame!

CleanFlame, I love your Rapid Fire Firestarters. When the evenings are cool and my husband is out, I can light a fire with ease! They take up very little space. They are made from 100% recycled materials so they save trees and reduce landfill waste. They burn cleanly enough to cook over and they are perfect for starting fires for camping, hiking, barbeques, indoor fireplaces, outdoor firepits and chimeneas, woodburning and pellet stoves. Rapid Fire Firestarters even lights when wet! One starter was enough to get my fire going even though my wood wasn't well seasoned.
Sometimes, I want to light a fire a few hours before I go to bed. The CleanFlame Firelogs are perfect for those nights. I used one tonight and it was wonderful! It gently warmed the living room and Logan even made the comment that it had a pleasant smell as it burned! We've used logs in the past that had a terrible smell, so I can understand why he would notice that first! They are made from 100% recycled wax cardboard boxes that traditionally can't be recycled and they are burn cleanly enough to cook over, which is a must for my family. We often roast chestnuts and marshmallows over our fires! The firelogs generate 86% less creosote, 80% less carbon monoxide, and 30% less particulate matter than natural wood. They are easy to start in any weather and each log burns without tending! A single five-pound log burns up to three hours and it will not spark, drip, or melt! The firelogs are safe for stacking, poking, stirring, burning in woodstoves, burning in combination with natural wood. For added peace of mind, I know that CleanFlame Firelogs are free of pest infestation! I can't wait to use one in our outdoor fireplace. It's the perfect size and will burn long enough for a wonderful evening with friends! Click here for a special coupon and find a store near you!!!
Disclosure: I was sent a case of CleanFlame Firelogs and Rapid Fire Firestarters in exchange for this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: