Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: D.L. & Co


 I love candles. If I could afford it, I'd burn them everyday. While my favorite scents are usually spicy or romantic and floral, I am always open to trying something new. It's not often that I find a scent that I can't live without, and it never happens with a set. However, the Art Nouveau Gift Set from D.L. & Co has me spellbound. This set of 4 - 3 oz. votives in Wilde Flower, Scarlet Geranium, Cassis and Belle of India is impossible to forget. Long after the candles have burned out, I can still remember the intoxicating fragrance from each votive with pure delight. Oh, how I long for more! This set is costly, but the scents are pure and pleasing and not at all overpowering. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the Scarlet Geranium. It's amazing and unique! D.L. & Co offers many beautiful gifts that range from charming to seductive. If you want to buy a gift that will please, look no further. Are they perfect? About as close as you can get.
Disclosure: I was sent a box set in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: