Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Calinana!


 I don't do jewelry reviews that often. I like simple and sweet, and I have a few pieces that I wear for going out and special occasions. It's not often that I find something online (in the jewelry department) that I've just "gotta" have. When I found these gorgeous Swarovski drop gold-filled earrings from Calinana, I fell for them instantly.

Guess what? They look even better in person! Calinana's stunning earrings feature an impressive Swarovski drop crystal. These 2 inch long gold-filled earrings are perfect for giving, but they are also perfect for adding glitz and glam to your holiday wardrobe!
 These handmade earrings are lightweight so they shouldn't pull or stretch your earlobes. They are comfortable to wear for extended amounts of time. If you haven't been to Calinana and browsed their unique jewelry, you're missing out. It's a definite treat for any jewelry lover, and even those who aren't!

Be sure to Follow Calinana on Twitter and Facebook for great updates!
Disclosure: I was sent a pair of earrings in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: