Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gourmet Cake Pops!


 I was looking for something unique when I came across Pink Treasure Chest Boutique's lovely Gourmet Cake Pops. They were beautiful and they could be customized for my event! I received a generous package full of cake pops to serve at a special bridal shower. The cake pops were Butter Pecan Cake...Mmmmmm. They were filled with Cream Cheese Frosting! I was surprised by them, really. They are so small and delicate but they are packed with flavor! Each Cake Pop is more than two bites (if you are using your manners) and they have been dipped in chocolate and every sprinkle imaginable. Or so it seemed! They made a gorgeous display and the colors were perfect. They were true jewels made just for me by Pink Treasure Chest Boutique!
Disclosure: I was sent an assortment of cake pops for a very special shower. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: