Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Bewitched


How does a Snickerdoodle go from being one of my least favorite cookies to one of my favorites? I really don't know but Local Boy Bakery has the answers. I swear he has magic in his hands and is totally capable of bewitching his customers after just one bite. We tried his Whole Wheat Snickerdoodle Cookies, Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookies, and Lemon Rosemary Sugar Cookies at a recent bridal shower. Where do I begin? Since the Snickerdoodles are still on my mind, I figure that's the best place to start. These cookies are crisp on the outside and they are moist and soft on the inside! Sweetened with local honey, and dusted heavily with cinnamon sugar, these buttery cookies are packed with flavor. Since they are whole wheat, I can easily convince myself that one more can't hurt. Warning, these cookies are gone before you know it! The Rosemary Lemon Sugar Cookies are quite unique. We grow our own rosemary and use it in everyday cooking. These cookies feature a very special rosemary that you won't find in a random jar. Grown by a Charlotte, NC farmer, this rosemary is a culinary delight that will tempt your tastebuds! Combined with lemon, you will have an unforgettable experience that doesn't last as long as you'd like. Well, that's why you get more than one cookie with your order! The Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookies will make you consider moving to Atlanta, just to be closer to Local Boy Bakery. These rival the best chocolate chip cookies that I've had, and I don't say that lightly. They are packed with chips so you don't feel cheated when you take a bite, big or small. They are soft with a crisp exterior and they melt in your mouth, leaving you very happy and satisfied. Visit Local Boy Bakery and taste the very best that Georgia has to offer. His cookies are great for weddings and showers, and they are perfect peace offerings if you ever find yourself in the doghouse.
Disclosure: I was sent an assortment of cookies for a very special shower. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: