Friday, September 10, 2010

The Essentials!

I trust KitchenAid. I have for years. My first KitchenAid Stand Mixer won me over. It has never let me down. I used it so much, I needed a back-up. I waited until I could get another KitchenAid! KitchenAid makes other great products too! I knew they made nylon slotted spoons and turners only because my mom has a set. I enjoy using them when I visit! They are heavy duty and you know they will hold up! Since they are made from nylon, I don't have to worry about plastic in my food!!! A while back, I was sent a 13 piece Red Handled Cutlery Set and a 17 Piece KitchenAid Tool/Gadget Set. The cutlery set was gorgeous. The knives were sharp and they were beautifully balanced. They were very comfortable to hold! The set included:
8-inch chef's knife
8-inch bread knife
8-inch slicer
4.5-inch Santoku knife
3.5-inch paring knife
Four (4) steak knives
Kitchen shears
Sharpener
Block

The red handled gadget set that was sent included:
3 Nylon Tools: Slotted Turner, Basting Spoon, Slotted spoon,
Measuring Cups s/4,
Measuring Spoons s/5,
Nylon Tongs,
Flat Grater,
Peeler,
Can Opener,
Whisk
That's all the essentials! These sets would make wonderful wedding shower gifts or housewarming gifts! They are also great when you need to replace your existing sets because your old ones didn't last or didn't meet your expectations! The sets were given to me to pass on to a very deserving couple. I'm sure they will use these sets for many years to come! Visit Lifetime Brands to find a store near you or to shop online for great KitchenAid Kitchen Products!
Disclosure: I was sent the products described to pass on to a deserving couple. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: