Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheesecake.com


I think cheesecake has been served at every bridal shower that I've attended. When I decided to host a bridal shower, cheesecake was one of the first desserts on my list. Now, as much as I LOVE dessert, I have never liked cheesecake. I wasn't really excited about this review. In fact, I was a little nervous. I've tasted cheesecake and one bite was always enough to convince me that I didn't like it. Since my husband feels the same way, I was going to heavily depend on others to help me out! After sampling cheesecakes from Cheesecake.com, I have had a change of heart, and a change of taste. But more on that very soon! Founded in beautiful Alpharetta, Georgia, by David Clements and Harvey Kaplan, Cheesecake.com offers great desserts at a great price. They offer delicious desserts that are ideal for gifts and entertaining. Brownies, cookies, pies, and more, including mouth-watering cheesecakes! Cheesecake.com was born to help you find the best quality desserts, treats, and sweets, along with the convenience of fast shipping and a customer satisfaction guarantee that is simply unbeatable. Check back soon for my review. Yes, it's all mine. I didn't need any help with this one!
Disclosure: I was sent two cheesecakes in exchange for my upcoming review. I was under no obligation to create this post. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: