Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something Blue!

Every bride needs a special bag or clutch for all of her wedding day necessities! I searched everywhere, looking for simple elegance. Classy, without a lot of bling or an overwhelming design. I didn't want an overabundance of sequins and pearls. I was looking for something that would not compete with a wedding gown but really compliment it. I found Mermaids Dream and I fell head over heels for her designs! Not only does Mermaids Dream have gorgeous bags for brides, she also sells sets for bridesmaids and beautiful bags for everyday! I was sent an elegant Silk Dupioni clutch lined with beautiful Tiffany Blue silk dupioni. It featured a side swept bow and a personalized label (featuring the bride-to-be's future name!) inside. The silver nickel frame was easy to open and close. The clutch was well made and large enough to hold powder, lipstick, perfume, and more! Everything at Mermaids Dream can be customized, right down to the lining and the label. Visit Mermaids Dream and let her help make your dream wedding a little more special!
Disclosure: I was sent a clutch to pass along to a future bride. No monetary compensation received!

No comments: