Saturday, August 14, 2010

Favors With Flavor!

Recently I hosted a very special dinner for a very special couple. I looked for different ways to make this party memorable and Sweet Celebrations helped me by sending adorable white chocolate hand painted butterfly favors! These adorable favors can be customized using different colors. The favors are perfectly molded and expertly painted, then wrapped with care and tied with a colorful ribbon. When I received them, I "planted" them in a flower pot using moss covered foam to hold the favors in place. The butterflies looked great and tasted even better! If you are looking for that perfect party favor, check out Sweet Celebrations! The favors arrived in perfect condition, despite our hotter than average summer! Great for wedding and baby showers, birthdays, and any other occasion!!!
Disclosure: Sweet Celebrations sent butterfly favors for review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions are given.

No comments: