Monday, July 5, 2010

Twist And Fold!

When I had Logan, I didn't think I needed a playmat. Between the bouncers and the swings, I thought I had everything I needed. I didn't learn the truth until I had Sam. I was gifted with a playmat when he was a newborn and I began using it immediately. I used it instead of a blanket and later on, we used it for tummy time and playtime. The mat I used was basic. There wasn't a lot of entertainment for a baby! When I received Infantino's new Jumbo Wheel Play Space, I was so excited! I loved the bright colors and the cute animals. The wheel offered great play space and plenty of activities for a baby. Mirrors, teethers, and music. What more could you want? It's well made and easy to wash. We love it!
We also received Infantino's Twist & Fold Activity Gym! This is so easy to set up! Open it up and lock it in place with a simple twist! It folds just as easily. Toys are within baby's reach so your child will not be teased and frustrated by toys just out of reach. It's colorful and easy to take anywhere you go! A Velcro strap keeps everything together.Both of these items are great if you're on a budge! They are also great if you don't have a lot of space! They each fold up small and you can store them just about anywhere! Check them out!
I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to as part of my participation.

No comments: