Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sleep Better And Save!

I've been sleeping in luxury. I have several sheet sets, but my favorite set was given to me by BedVoyage. I'm sleeping green in eco luxury 100% Bamboo sheets and I'm loving every night of it! They are designed to deliver the most comfortable sleep experience ever! They're perfect for travel or home. These uniquely designed all-in-one sheet sets feature an oversized top sheet secured at the foot to a deep pocket fitted sheet, with beautifully embroidered zippered pillowcases, making bed assembly easy. They are soft as silk and such a delight to snuggle into each night!  BedVoyage bamboo linens are naturally anti-bacterial, odor resistant and hypo-allergenic. They feel cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and wick moisture away from the skin, keeping the you dry and comfortable. I love my sheets. I use them more often than any other set! Right now, you can save 40%!!! That's a huge savings! Visit BedVoyage!
To Disclose: I have a previous relationship with BedVoyage, but I was under no obligation to mention this sale. I thought my readers would enjoy the savings!

No comments: