Saturday, March 20, 2010

Great Gifts For Baby's First Easter Basket!

A while back, I discovered a great site with great products for children. I "met" an incredible mom with a talent for making just about anything. Ericka's products impressed me, and I followed her story and "got to know her" through her blog and facebook page! She is a Navy wife and mom of two adorable children, and her products are made to survive kids. Even the most adventurous! Speaking of adventurous, grab a cup of tea and check out her personal blog. I look forward to her posts!
Ericka owns Busy Bee Baby Basics, and she is currently updating her site. I'll be sure to let you know when it's ready! Right now, you can find her designs on Etsy! She sent us the most adorable fish blanket for Sam. We love blankets, and Sam has an assortment of soft soothing pastels. Ericka lovingly added a splash of color and livened up his world! Soft minky in brilliant red backs a colorful flannel featuring cute little fish! It is well made and after a couple of washes, it still looks brand new. We love it!!!

Visit her site to find colorful and very affordable burp cloths, blankets, floor cushions and more! She also makes great nursing covers! I love her adorable little art smocks! She has a few marked down, so hurry while they last! I could definitely use one for my budding little artist! She'll be adding more products soon so be on the lookout!!! Remember, Easter is coming! Her blankets would make a great addition to baby's first basket!
To Disclose: I was sent a fish blanket in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: