Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LuSa Organics!


Opening a package from LuSa Organics is a moment you will not forget. The wonderful waves of organic fragrance tickle your senses and warm your heart. After savoring the moment, it hits you all at once. An overwhelming realization that you will be using these products on your family. Nurturing their senses and their souls with only the best that nature offers. Products created by hand, bottled with love and care. LuSa Organics is special, and they have a knack for making you feel special too.
One of my favorite products by far is their luxurious Baby Wipe Juice. This creamy organic cocktail is made with an amazing blend of oils and other soothing ingredients. It's completely free of the synthetic fragrances and preservatives found in so many other baby products. One bottle makes two gallons. The lingering scent will leave your little one smelling amazing! After deciding to cloth diaper my little one, I searched high and low, buying almost every product I could find for a baby wipe solution. I ended up with an enormous collection by the time I discovered LuSa Organics. Those little cubes sit untouched, and I have gone through bottles of Baby Wipe Juice. It's one luxury that I cannot live without. The solution is healing and will soothe any irritations. I use it to clean up my children throughout the day, from face and arms to my baby's bottom. I even use it on myself, wiping down my face and arms when I need to feel refreshed. Visit www.lusaorganics.com and fall in love with nature all over again. They have a full range of products for the entire family!

No comments: