Friday, August 8, 2008

Elegant Baby Spoons!


When I was a baby, my great aunt gifted me with a beautiful baby spoon. My mother to this day, has treasured it. It is still in it's box and I hope to pass it on to my children one day when they have a little one. When I first saw these spoons, I knew that they would become wonderful keepsakes for many mothers. Anna will warm your heart with her tiny works of art. Each spoon is beautifully embellished with Swarovski pearls, sterling silver charms and/or beads. There are 2 styles to choose from, a simple classic shape or an exquisite heart shape. They can be personalized with sterling silver initials or baby's name. Stop by Anna's and visit a while. You will find everything you're looking for and more. Visit http://www.elegantbeading.com/, and buy a gift that will create lasting memories. Her spoons are heirloom quality and will stand the test of time.

No comments: